YEA, JOIN US!!! The school doesn't allow homemade treats but I asked the teacher at the back to school night and she said it was a school policy and then shrugged like she didn't care so took that as a green light. I snuck them in Paige's backpack, if I had taken a treat and checked in the front office they would have stopped me. It's so sad, but I only spent about $2.50 because I had most of the stuff in my pantry all stocked up and ready to go. Ya gotta work the system;)
4 comments:
YEA, JOIN US!!! The school doesn't allow homemade treats but I asked the teacher at the back to school night and she said it was a school policy and then shrugged like she didn't care so took that as a green light. I snuck them in Paige's backpack, if I had taken a treat and checked in the front office they would have stopped me. It's so sad, but I only spent about $2.50 because I had most of the stuff in my pantry all stocked up and ready to go. Ya gotta work the system;)
Hello, why haven't you done anything else with your blog??
Aha! Way to crossover! Of course, your blog was already cute and funny, but blogger is just so cool.... :)
Looking good sis! Love the picture.
Post a Comment