Sunday, December 7, 2008

No time

What with coming back from vacation, speaking in church, teaching in Relief Society, trying to catch up on laundry and trying to get the house cleaned up, I have found little (or no) extra time to update my blog. I thought I'd hurry and upload a few of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving though.

Some of the Boyer cousins having fun watching Spencer play the wii.


The Torgercousins.

Me and Kirsten. Yeah, we're pretty much twins, only she's older, and looks younger.


We had a great time visiting in Utah, and thanks again to everyone who made the drive to Richfield so I could see you. I miss you all already.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so happy you're a blogger now. Wow you and Kirsten really do look like twins now that you've cit your hair.

Becky Rosenlof said...

I'm so glad you were able to come to Utah. I miss you, too! And you and Kirsten look equally young and cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT, GREAT BYE. BY THE WAY, I LOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken said...

Great photo of you and Kirst! Miss you guys!!