We have wanted a new camera for a long time, and finally got one. Blake could tell you all about the
megapixels and the optical zoom, but I thought I would demonstrate why I love our new camera. Here's the first shot:

If you try hard, you can make out the bananas on the counter, right? Well here's a picture of the bananas that I took from the exact same spot as the above picture:

Awesome, huh? When our last digital camera died we used our underwater camera that had no zoom, so I get pretty excited about the zoom capabilities of our new camera. Plus, we bought a memory card that can hold some ridiculous number of pictures, like over 2000, so needless to say we'll be taking a lot more pictures!
3 comments:
Wow 2000! We went for what we thought was alot...ours takes over 700 (depending on video and stuff). Buying our digital camera was the best thing. Hope you enjoy yours and I look forward to seeing all the fun!
Fantastic. I do wish I had a zoom lens, but I don't see a need in my life for 2000 pictures. Isn't technology amazing! Enjoy.
I love cameras! I think I'm spoiled by ours, and after taking that class I want another....
Post a Comment