The girls love spending time with their Dad. Last month the girl scouts had a princess daddy/daughter dance that the girls loved. They liked getting dressed up and being able to wear some make-up too. Blake was a good sport and wore his suit. They danced, ate, played games and Becky even won a stuffed animal.



The next weekend was a daddy/daughter hoe-down with the stake acitivity day girls. Bex got Blake all to herself, and loved it!
2 comments:
Wow, he wore a suit...I didn't think he even owned one. I can remember you telling me about trying to dress up for family pics. That's neat that they had daddy/daughter time and it looks like they had fun together.
I remember that suit, it's been around a while hasn't it? I think he wore it to our wedding... I Like Cowboy Blake's pic, love the shirt! Your princesses are beautiful!
Post a Comment