Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Best Part of Being a Mom

Kaleb said to me yesterday: "Mom, I like being with you. I like hanging out and cuddling with you too." So nice! Being a Mom isn't always easy, but I love when precious moments like this happen. I like cuddling with my kids too. Saturday mornings are the best!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Amen.

Becky Rosenlof said...

How wonderful! I know just how Kaleb feels. You are a joy to be around and I've been the lucky mom for lots of years now. Feel a long distance hug from me!

What it's like to have Addison's Disease said...

Life is good when they like being with you.

Keriann said...

Hey Jenea, good to hear from you. I looked through the last few pages of your blog to catch up. You guys have had a really busy fun filled summer. Kaleb has gotten so big. I am glad you are enjoying California so much. It's fun to see your adventures. :)
Keri

Heather said...

SOOO Sweet, I have yet for one of my children to say that to me...what at I doing wrong?? hehe