Sunday, August 28, 2011

Torgerbucks

We have a reward system at our house that works great when we remember to do it. When the kids are quick to obey with a good attitude they can earn Torgerbucks. They can cash these in for dates with me or Blake. It had been a while since we had focused on them, but the kids started counting their bucks last week and realized they all had enough for dates. So this weekend I was able to go to The Wave waterpark with Becky, and to dinner and a movie with Emily. Blake and Kaleb also did dinner and a movie. It was so nice to have that one on one time. Hopefully we can use these dates to help the kids stay excited to earn more Torgerbucks. Now I just need to figure out when I can go out with Blake.




1 comment:

Pauline Torgersen said...

Becky, Emily and Kaleb, do you know how lucky you are to have such a great family?!