Every week, a child in Kaleb's class gets chosen as the VSP (very special person). Last week it was Kaleb's turn. On Friday I went into his class while he talked about himself and some things he brought from home. He had taken his big, monster truck toy that he likes to ride on, his smashed penny collection, his wooden Y for byu, and a glowing bouncy ball. It was dun to see him in his class. He talked a lot about Utah and said going there is his favorite thinf to do with his family. When asked if he plays with his sisters he said sometimes, but they read a lot. Of course today they have been playing together for hours. I love days like today! I took a lot of pictures, but will just include a few. I'm so thankful for our VSP Kaleb!
On dropping labels
3 years ago



2 comments:
I have to agree, Kaleb is a VSP!
I agree, too! Way to go, Kaleb!
Post a Comment