We had such a great trip to Florida for spring break! None of us had ever been there so it was a whole new experience. We loved the weather (70 degrees @ midnight when we got there); we loved seeing the Orlando temple (total bonus that it was across the street from the church we attended); we loved Universal Studios (Harry Potter land was amazing!); we loved lounging by the pool & watching HGTV (got lots of fun ideas for house improvements); we loved the temperature of the Atlantic ocean (73 degrees compared to our chilly 55!). I never know how the pictures will load on here and in what order, but I'll do my best. You should be able to at least figure out where we were, but probably not the right order, which doesn't really matter. Blake now wants to retire to Florida. I reminded him about the hot summers and the alligators (which the kids were bummed we didn't see) and he said maybe just for the winters. I'm sure we won't, but we would love to go there again.
On dropping labels
3 years ago



1 comment:
Wow! I can tell you had a wonderful time. I didn't know there was a Dr.Suess land there, that looked very fun. Kaleb where can I get some of that ice cream?
Great pictures Jenae!
Must be hard to go back to work after that.
Post a Comment