Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Beautiful Musician: Becky

Becky had her first orchestra concert this week. It was so fun to see her perform with so many other 4th graders.

Kaleb took this video since he could stand in the front and not be in anyone's way. He did a great job; he just didn't know how to turn it off when he was done. Becky was a little nervous, but she did such a good job.



Here's a video of her playing the cello with her bow.


Way to go Bex!

4 comments:

Becky Rosenlof said...

Wow! That was great, Bex! I liked the plucking and the bowing. Way to go camerman Kaleb!

Becky Rosenlof said...

Me again, saying I can't wait to hear you pluck and bow in person!

Di said...

I'm so impressed Bex!!!4th grade and already playing the cello!

Pauline Torgersen said...

Becky, you are a true virtuoso! I can't wait to go to one of your concerts.
Kaleb, great job on the photography.