Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feeling loved

I loved this holiday season. Blake took the last two Fridays off, plus had Christmas and New Year's off, so we had a lot of family time, which was great. We cleaned up all the Christmas stuff, including the tree the Saturday after Christmas. I got a cheap tree, and there was a HUGE pile of pine needles underneath it. I swept up what I could, but that still left a lo! I had quite the time trying to vacuum them up. They kept clogging our cheap vacuum, so I had to vacuum some up, then bang the hose against the floor to help the pine needles make it into the vacuum. It took forever, but I was glad to get it done. After cleaning everything up, I walked into the kitchen to take down our Christmas cards, but decided I wanted to leave them up for a while. I love them! It's so fun to hear from everyone and see how families have grown and changed. Here is where we put our Christmas cards this year:
That's the door to our pantry, if you couldn't tell. They are still up. Thanks to all for making us feel so loved. We love you all and miss you!

1 comment:

King Family said...

I decided to put our cards and stuff up this year kind of in the shape of a tree on one of our walls...it was so much fun. I think I am going to continue hanging them up every year!