The kids and I went to Disneyland last night along with my friend Kym's daughter Meg. She is 12 and was so much fun and help! Thanks Meg! It was an exciting day at Disneyland. It rained on and off most of the day, and while Meg and the girls were in line for the roller coaster, it stopped working. They were disappointed, but quickly realized it could be worse when we saw that there were people stuck in the middle of the ride in the pouring rain. In the evening we met up with my old friend Rodney Jay, who I haven't seen in probably 10 years. It was so much fun to see him and meet his beautiful wife and kids. We had a great time catching up, and hopefully we'll be able to get together again soon. On our way out of the park the kids got to say hi to an old friend as well.

I was excited that they all wanted to say hi and be in the picture. It is blurry because it was dark and I have no flash on my phone. So despite the rain it was another great day at the park.



2 comments:
What fun! A picture with Minny. I'm surprised that a rainy day is still fun in Disneyland.
Ooh! Glad I wasn't stuck in the roller coaster either! What fun to see Minnie- don't know if I dare show Elena this entry...
Post a Comment