In the middle of October we all went to the BYU vs. SDSU football game in San Diego. It was so much fun! The alumni association put together a tailgate party before the game with food, games, face painting and prizes. Emily and Kaleb participated in the hula hoop contest and they each got a pom-pom. Here are each of their reactions to the prize:

Becky also got some pom-poms when they started giving them away at the end of the party. She didn't have a hat, but found a creative way to display them.
Our seats ended up being super close to the field. Blake was going to take a picture of me and the kids, but then a guy volunteered to take it so Blake could be with us. Unfortunately, Blake would have told me my shirt was up so I didn't look like a goof in the picture, but you still get to see how close we were.

Blake had a little too much fun taking pictures with our sports setting, and we ended up with over 800 pictures! If you scroll through them fast, you basically see most of the game, until our battery died. I don't have the patience to go through and pick the best ones, but here's the opening kick-off.

Becky also got some pom-poms when they started giving them away at the end of the party. She didn't have a hat, but found a creative way to display them.
Our seats ended up being super close to the field. Blake was going to take a picture of me and the kids, but then a guy volunteered to take it so Blake could be with us. Unfortunately, Blake would have told me my shirt was up so I didn't look like a goof in the picture, but you still get to see how close we were.
It was awesome to see all the action, like this ball going through on a field goal.
Blake had a little too much fun taking pictures with our sports setting, and we ended up with over 800 pictures! If you scroll through them fast, you basically see most of the game, until our battery died. I don't have the patience to go through and pick the best ones, but here's the opening kick-off.
I'm so glad that we were able to go to the game. BYU ended up winning 38 to 28, so it was a great game. Too bad they couldn't keep up the winning at Homecoming, but I still say Go Cougars!! 


1 comment:
What fun! I got a huge kick out of the two responses to pom poms. Love you guys!
Post a Comment