So the other night I was on the computer. I had just checked on the kids. Kaleb was sleeping soundly, so I turned his light off, then turned the girl's lights off and went back to the computer. About 15 minutes later someone ran by me. I looked over and Kaleb has raced over to the garbage can, and started to pee into the garbage. He stopped, looked around, then ran into the bathroom. When I stopped laughing I followed him to the bathroom. He was sitting on top of the toilet with his eyes almost closed. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I don't know." I told him to finish and go back to bed. He did and fell instantly back to sleep. I was laughing so hard. I talked to him the next morning, and he didn't remember getting up. What makes it even funnier is he had to run past the bathroom to get to the kitchen. At least he didn't wet the bed, right?
2 comments:
I love it- wish my kids would do that..
So funny. Brings back memories of the dryer lid.
Post a Comment