We had a great visit with Shaunalei, Micah, Ashleigh and Peter when they came recently. We went swimming a lot, and had a great, full day at the beach. Unfortunately, the day before they were going to leave, Micah did a handstand too close to a palm tree and sliced his foot open, needing 5 stiches. Last time they were here Peter split his chin. I hope these accidents won't keep them from coming again soon. We love you!

I love Peter's cowboy hat!

Micah and Shaunalei had some fun boogie boarding together.

Kaleb and Peter loved collecting sea weed out of the ocean. They made a pile of it. We couldn't see them at one point, then we looked farther up the beach and they were trying to drag this "treasure" back to their pile. Shaunalei finally went and helped them. Emily was quick to point out the bad smell coming from the sea weed, but the boys loved it.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I love the one of the two boys looking back over their shoulders in unison. I'm so glad you all could visit together for a while!
Post a Comment