Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Changes at home

So I don't know when I'll get new pictures on here since everything takes me 5 times as long now, but I thought I'd update you on some changes we've had recently. I got some good news when I went to the Doctor on Monday and found out I don't need surgery for my foot. He also said it's not a problem for me to travel this summer, but I might still be on crutches, which would be a pain, but we'll see what happens there. The other big change we've had is Emily got her braces on yesterday, plus an expander at the roof of her mouth. She has been so good about them, even though it took her an hour to eat her burrito for lunch yesterday, and she's having a hard time getting certain sounds to come out right. She was so brave! She chose black and purple for her rubberbands, and I really will get a picture of her on here soon. My ward is being so good and helpful with my broken foot. They've set up babysitting and meals for most of this week, which has been really helpful. It's nice to be taken care of, especially with no family close by; at least not until next Wednesday when they start arriving for Emily's baptism. I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Becky Rosenlof said...

Hurrah for good helpers when we need them. It was lovely talking with you. Mom