Emily had this big smile on her face the whole day! She wanted me to tell you what happened when she was getting confirmed. As soon as Blake started, she smiled really big and started crying. She says she really felt the holy spirit.
The kids. We were kind of slacking on the pictures and didn't get one with our family together. We'll have to do that one of these days after church.
We also didn't get a big group picture, so we need everyone to come back to we can do that ;). Here is a picture that gets some of the people in our group. We had over 30 family and friends that came to the baptism. It was so nice to share the special day with all of you!
My friend Kym was nice enough to offer her house for a BBQ following the baptism. It turned out so nice. This is how I spent the afternoon.
I couldn't help with anything, which was hard, but I was definitely comfortable, and catered to. I guess there are some benefits to having a broken foot, although I would not recommend it.
Here is a video that shows Emily's very funny personality. She can make one of her eyes go cross-eyed, while the other one looks straight, but not while she's laughing. It's pretty entertaining. We love you Emily! Thanks for making our lives so fun.
The kids. We were kind of slacking on the pictures and didn't get one with our family together. We'll have to do that one of these days after church.
We also didn't get a big group picture, so we need everyone to come back to we can do that ;). Here is a picture that gets some of the people in our group. We had over 30 family and friends that came to the baptism. It was so nice to share the special day with all of you!
My friend Kym was nice enough to offer her house for a BBQ following the baptism. It turned out so nice. This is how I spent the afternoon.
I couldn't help with anything, which was hard, but I was definitely comfortable, and catered to. I guess there are some benefits to having a broken foot, although I would not recommend it.Here is a video that shows Emily's very funny personality. She can make one of her eyes go cross-eyed, while the other one looks straight, but not while she's laughing. It's pretty entertaining. We love you Emily! Thanks for making our lives so fun.




2 comments:
How beautiful you look, Emily! I'm so glad that you could feel close to the spirit when your dad confirmed you. Deciding to be baptized is the most important decision you will make. I am also PROUD of you! (And I can hardly wait until you come to Utah so I can give you a personal hug!) It looks like you all had a fun barbecue. Wonderful!
(The cross-eyed try was funny.) I love you all!
Emily,
I'm so proud of you! What a special day, indeed. I can't wait to see you!!!
Aunt Kirsten
Post a Comment