It's so hard to believe that Bex just turned 10! I think time is going faster as my kids are getting older. She got lots of money this year for her birthday. Money from Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and Parents. She ended up with $80! So we're going shopping today for a few things, then we're headed to the bank to open a bank account for her. She's very excited about it.

She also made her own cupcakes! Unfortunately she forgot the paper cup things, so we had kind of a hard time getting them out, but they tasted delicious! She loves baking.

Here she is getting some more money.

Her party turned out really fun. Blake was a huge help, and set up the tent for their campout in the back yard, made tinfoil dinners, and helped the girls make smores. Bex had 4 friends come, and they had a great time. I never realized how loud 5 10-year olds can be!

I also never realized how many smores 10-year olds can eat! I asked Blake to make me a smore before they were all gone. Holy cow, I have never had such a perfect smore. I should have taken a picture, but just imagine, golden brown marshmallows, perfectly melted chocolate, all smashed together with graham crackers. It makes me that much more excited for our camping trip coming up!

Happy Birthday Bex! I love you, and am so glad that I'm your mom!
4 comments:
What a great time you had! I'm so glad you took pictures. How about a loan, Bex? Just kidding. Opening a savings account sounds like the really smart thing to do!
I love you and am so glad I'm your grandma!
Wow Bex, you hit the jackpot this year! Glad you had a good time, looks like fun! Happy double digits!
Happy Birthday, Becky! 10!! Wow!
I love smores!!
Post a Comment