Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Awards and Jedi Masters

Becky was all smiles during her awards assembly at school. She ended up getting recognized for being on the student council, being on the honor roll all three semesters, and another award for high academics. Way to go Bex!

Kaleb found his own way of entertaining himself at the 2+ hour awards assembly. He found a flip toy in my purse, that flips when you turn it inside-out. We were coming up with new places for him to try it. This video turned out great! (technical difficulties with the video, check back soon)



The week after school was out the kids and I went to Disneyland with some friends for one last time until fall. The park was packed, so we did some things we've never done before and only went on a few rides.

We went to an animation show and got to meet Mickey Mouse when it was done!



We went to Jedi training, and all three kids were chosen. I think it's because they were all wearing their tye-dye shirts from Vegas.



After they all completed their training, Darth Vadar came, and with him Darth Maul! Here Kaleb is lined up to fight Vadar, and he doesn't look too confident.
They all fought extremely well.
Way to go my Jedi Masters! May the force be with you, always!

2 comments:

Becky Rosenlof said...

I love these pictures! Congratulations, Bex, on being such an excellent student.
I love the Disneyland pictures. I hope all you Jedi Knights will fight for me when I need you. These are wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing the video clips eventually.

R said...

Hahaha, tell those Jedi knights that they are awesome!!! :] Love you all!