Friday, July 3, 2009

Braces and a cast

Here's Emily with her cute braces.
And here's my broken foot. Kaleb signed his name; Bexy wrote I 'heart' U; and Emily wrote 'Hope your foot stops hurting.' I'm so thankful for the much help that I have received this week with meals being brought in, and babysitting provided. Thank goodness for Relief Society! The kids have also pitched in too, which I appreciate.



3 comments:

Becky Rosenlof said...

Great smile, Emily! I think you look very cute!
Nice cast, Jenae! Blue is my favorite color.
These pictures made me think that sometimes we need some "mechanical" help to set our bodies in order again. Hope everything straightens up and heals well. Love to you!

Angie said...

At least your toe nails look great! Heal fast.

Di said...

Emily has braces? What!?! Oh dear, and the dentist asked me this morning if we were saving for Sam's orthodontics...does that mean we have approx. 2 years??? *sigh*